100 C-BITE Garden Stake Clips - 50/50 Assortment Incognito & Lime
Regular price $25.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Two sizes of stake clip in one bag!
- This is the one for Mom. They fit most standard 3', 4', 5' and 6' garden stakes.
- The different sizes of C-BITEs easily fit together in many ways.
- Easily build a variety of sturdy and adjustable plant supports with C-BITEs, the unique and patented garden stake clip that does serious heavy lifting in your garden. These reusable 1.75 inch wide clips interconnect and quickly attach to garden stakes and plant ties making plant support and canopy management a snap.
- Whether you want a trellis for your peas, a tomato cage, a frame for your other melons, or support for your sunflowers, C-BITEs can do it all. C-BITEs garden stake clips snap into action across all four seasons, with the durability to last for years. C-BITEs prop up peonies in the spring, bolster towering tomatoes in the summer, and cage flowers all year long.
- C-BITEs can be used to hang holiday lights and decorations.
- C-BITEs are particularly useful in adapting gardeners’ current stakes and cages, replacing or enforcing single-use tape and ties as a stronger, more sustainable solution.
- Can be adjusted and built on the grow.
- Good for holding drip emitters, plant protection fabric and netting, as well as a variety of other household and garden items.
- Made of durable partially-recycled acetal - a recyclable plastic, C-BITEs will last for many growing seasons.
- Compliments a variety of other clips, ties, and plant support products.
Based on 3 reviews
These little clips allow almost any configuration that is straight up and down or perpendicular. They will not do diagonals.
Hi Karen, we have a new mold with a 45 degree angle connection coming out in 2024!
I ordered this product and within days it had arrived. It is exactly as pictured and described. I have them out in the garden right now and I am impressed how easy they were to put together.
I just received my package and am looking forward to putting together trellises for my tomatoes and squash.