C-BITE Stake Clips - 50/50 Assortment for 7/8" (Green) and 5/8" (Lime) garden stakes
About this item
- PATENTED PLANT CLIPS: C-BITE is a patented plant support clip for gardening fences, trellises and tomato cages that easily connects to garden stakes, allowing gardeners to custom build adjustable and expandable plant supports
- A SNAP TO USE: Reusable 1.75” wide plant clips interconnect and are quick and easy to attach to garden stakes, fences and plant sticks, making your plant support a snap; Disassembles easily into a small bundle for off-season storage
- VERSATILE PLANT SUPPORT: Whether using with a trellis for climbing plants, a cage for large peppers, a tower for tomatoes, or support for sunflowers, C-BITEs can do it all and compatible with garden clips, stakes, ties and other plant support products
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: These clips help keep plants upright to maximize airflow, so they can produce bigger and healthier fruits, vegetables and flowers; Made of durable acetal, a recyclable plastic, they will last for many seasons as you grow your garden
- HOLDS STAKES IN MULTIPLE DIRECTIONS: C-BITE stake clips connect to one another in many ways, so you can build scalable, adjustable plant supports and cages of any size and shape, as well as netting, protection fabric or irrigation tubing
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOR: Tangerine Orange stands out in foliage to attract pollinators, while Incognito Green and Sublime Green blend in with foliage; 11mm C-BITEs fit best with 5’ and 6’ garden stakes; Made in USA
- ABOUT THRIVING DESIGN: We’re on a mission to help people grow their own food and reduce greenhouse gas emissions; Whether you’re a master gardener, commercial grower or 1st time hobbyist, whatever you’ve got growing, we’re here to support your vision
These little clips allow almost any configuration that is straight up and down or perpendicular. They will not do diagonals.
Hi Karen, we have a new mold with a 45 degree angle connection coming out in 2024!
I ordered this product and within days it had arrived. It is exactly as pictured and described. I have them out in the garden right now and I am impressed how easy they were to put together.
I just received my package and am looking forward to putting together trellises for my tomatoes and squash.